Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas

At Christmas, all roads lead home.
-Marjorie Holmes


Flying home. From Cebu to Tacloban with love. full of love. <3



red red wine! 

I arrived home around 7:00 in the evening already on the 24th. Five hours before our traditional Noche Buena. I was thankful enough that the plane was on time. We landed on Tacloban National Airport 3:30pm, and a close friend fetched me and dropped me off in Duptours Terminal. A long ride home, 2 hours land trip from Tacloban to Ormoc City. I had my luggage with me and I was really tired but the spirit of Christmas was still giving me hope to reach home. I was more than blessed that day, a safe and sound travel, I knew then I was being a taught a lesson. Whew.
 


A Christmas gift email. 
For next year's another road to trail on.

Remembering Jesus' birthday, I thank Him for all the blessings,
and of course, my safe and thrilling arrival.

0 comments:

Post a Comment