Thursday, January 19, 2012

Love

I have always been a hopeless romantic. Ever since I knew what crushing means.haha. I remember I was still in my first grade then when my classmate told me she knew I had a crush on someone, and I was like, what does crush mean? From that day forward, the word has always been a part of my silly days. nyahaha. Was I crushing too early? LOL I grew up admiring people, not that I spent my whole quarter life looking for some good-looking prince charming or stalking but then it became a part of my silly side which spiced up my life a bit extreme I should say. I learned to read novels, romantic novels at an early age, then moved on to suspense-thriller but still with love involved when I reached high school. Even when I got used to reading and following the series of Harry Potter, I'd always wished Harry to find his perfect princess. I have always believed in fairy tales, happy endings, love stories to last a life time. I have always believed in love. I have had my fair share of pains and tears and dreams before someone swept off my feet in 2004. That was it. I never thought it would be love. Oh, the magic of the word itself. Was I that lucky? I was blessed, with a man who respects me in a way I never even dreamed of. As the Princess Diaries said, he saw me when I was invisible. Yes, he was there crushing on me and realizing my worth when everyone else were dreaming of their own happy endings. He just saw me as the way I would want a man to see me. Exactly. I believed in his sincerity, his undying love and his well-expressed emotions. In a generation where perfect men are nowhere to be found, I have found the perfection in him. Seven years was quite long but I would love to have it longer than a lifetime. So here's a classic song that always reminds me of how it feels to be enchanted with the magic of love when finally, someone swept off my feet on the 18th of December 2004.



0 comments:

Post a Comment