Saturday, December 24, 2011

Still stuck here. :(

It's almost Christmas and in a few hours we will be having our family Noche Buena at home and here I am still stuck in our pad in Cebu. I was supposed to go home yesterday, supercat at 4:40 pm but I was not able to catch up. Apparently, it left on time and it was my fault because I had my last-minute shopping for gifts and pasalubong plus the traffic which was very much expected this time of the year, and so when I arrived in Pier 4, the guard refused to let me in and declared the vessel was already for boarding. I had no choice but to go to the ticketing area hoping that I could still reschedule for today but obviously all trips today were fullybooked already few days ago. Weesam was also fullybooked as well as all other vessels including those destined for other towns in Leyte. I was desperate. I could not imagine spending my Christmas away from my family, and alone in my pad. No way. So I went to SM, left my luggage in Traveler's Lounge. I had to make sure, so I searched for a ticketing agency for planes. When I arrived in Skyliner, I was informed that the one and only flight for Tacloban today was fullybooked too. I was hopeless but I kept praying and waited for my priority number. Thankfully, before my number was called, I was informed again that there are still available tickets for Cebu Pacific Flight for Tacloban today at 3:10PM. Whew! Then I was thinking of the vhire afterwards, if there will still be trips from Tacloban to Ormoc upon my arrival. That would be around 4:00pm already. I have to endure around 2 hours or more to reach home. Oh God be with me. I really need to be home. Crossing fingers for now. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment