Monday, November 7, 2011

Keeping the memories alive


From my batch, my friends, and a few who have been oh so dear to me. Super lucky to have them. The warm goodbyes were very overwhelming.

So to save the memories, I have here written, their messages from my uniform during my last day in TTSP. 

The uniform I was using wednesday.
unwashed. :) 


Aisa, Goodluck to your chosen path. We know that para na sa imong kaayuhan. Treasure the moments sa mga pinagsamahan. And Hopefully keep in touch gihapon namu. God bless you always. 

-BEAU

Dear Isamarch,
Kini nga message akong gisuwat tungod kay naa ko pentelpen. ^_^. Good luck lang ah. TC always, God bless you.
"HAPAK"
"GRRRR"
"BWAHAHA"
Dili na mi kita ani sa email. ^_^

Your batchmate,

-MIKEZ

Aiz, 

Kung saan ka masaya, te, suportaan ta ka.... Cge bye!!! Apas lang ko...

-CONDZ RADZ

Aiz!

Thanks sa tanan! Di nalang ko enumerate kay pangitaon! hehe, bitaw thanks! Thanks au sa friendship nga nisamot pag-abot nato :) God bless Aiz in your new adventure. We are so happy for you. I wish makamit nimu tanan desire sa imo heart. Yngatz always! See you sa city. Kuha gihapon ko obagi ha!! hehehe. I'm gonna miss you Aiz! Anad2x guro ni para sa future larga! :)

-TINY

Sayonara my manita.

-RENREN

Ais,


mamis nako imo sumbag ug hapak. hehe. bitaw take care always and God bless sa imung new career.


-RHENZ

 Ais,

ala na mi kabatch na maldita...yehey!!! bitaw, ayo2x ug amping kanunay...
P.S. ayaw kalimot hatag sa SF.

-PAULA 

Babes,

I never knew I could miss a person this much. But that's what I felt by just the thought of you leaving. =( But seeing you happy is more important. May the Lord fulfill the desires of your heart. Stay bubbly and Sexy and beautiful and . . . .  =)
:You will always remain in here --->  <3

XOXO,

-BRAD CHECHE

Hi Ais!!!
Good luck and God bless sa imo new journey. May you find happiness and contentment in your career. Take care of yourself always. =)

-THEA

Aisa,

Treat your TTSP XP as a humble beginning (Bisag layo ra sa imo field) and your friendship with us a once in a lifetime and forever worth reminiscing memory...Good luck and God bless sa imo new found career. Stay healthy! 

-JAC

Ais,
Thank you so much for everything, your life is a blessing to us. I will miss you ais. Love you. Sharing to you. Jer.29:22 God bless!

-ANN

Hello Ais...
Salamat sa friendship amping lang pirmi. God bless you...Sul-uba ni inig laag nimo sa SM.. Hehe

-ANDREW

Gaw =)
Happy sail-out! Enjoy life and God bless..

-ABZ

Hello Gamay,
Actions bound by our decision. Always have faith and enjoy the thrill of life. God bless...
Till we meet next time =)

-KUYA SONJ  (with tarantula drawings aweeee)


Hello Aiz,

May you completely find the desires of your heart. God bless you always.

-ARCS

Aiz,
Bye... BIsan di na ta magkita, you will always remain in my huna2x... =)
God bless!

-MARC

Isamarch,
God bless sa new career. Thanks sa friendship, for all the chikas and kilig2x.. hehe.. we will miss you

-KIM

Sa bawat hakbang mo palayo sa lugar na to, iyong gunitain at sariwain and mga sandaling pinagsamahan ng ating pangkat. Samahan na pinagtibay ng kapatiran. Wag mong kalimutan itong munting kaibigan na pinalaki ang puso ng iyong presensya.
Ang iyong munting anghel,

-TATA SANTINO A.K.A. HARVEY

In life there are people that would pass us by, leave us and make us cry. But, keep this message close to your heart. We cry because we love the person that have embarked... See you soon!
Angel # 8,

-JAEL

 Ais!!!

Since dili na man jud mapugngan, hala go!.. hehe.. Just want you to know that you've been a good friend to me. Wish you all the luck and God bless. Ü

-ANINAX

As I copied all these messages, my heart was filled with awe, with how blessed I am, surrounded with people like them. Yes, I am keeping in touch through fb, emails, yes, I still have your birthday gifts, and I will always cherish our bondings, our moments. Guys, thank you for everything! By the way, first time in history na siguro ni nga medyo taas2 ang message ni rodell contrary to what has always been his trademark of one-liner greetings. :)

I will be seeing you very soon! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment